Thursday, August 7, 2008

Going on vacation!

I should be packing right now, but thought I'd play on the Internet first. We are going to the beach on vacation with my family starting tomorrow for a week, and I am sooooo excitee. Oh, and I also started estrace today!

My protocol this FET is to continue lupron and take estrace in escalating dosages - first 5 days, 1 mg 2x per day plus 2 at bedtime "downstairs", then I'll increase to 2 mg 2x per day and 2 at bedtime for 5 days, and then I'll increase to 2 mg 3x per day and 2 at bedtime. I would love to think that maybe this cycle will be it for us, but I am not feeling very optimistic.

I had acupuncture on Tuesday and I love it - he worked on me for almost an hour and a half - and did some new things on my sides. He said he was working on my kidneys to help my circulation. I left so relaxed I felt dizzy!!

Time to watch the finale of So You Think You Can Dance! and then finish packing and go to bed!!

No comments: