Tuesday, August 19, 2008

FET#2 is on!

Vacation was wonderful last week... a week at the beach with my family... swimming in the ocean and the pool, walking along the beach, flying kites, mini golfing, bowling, watching the Olympics, and spending QT with my husband and family. My nieces and nephew are at such wonderful ages (6, 4, 4) - they love playing and swimming and having fun. I wish I could stay on vacation... if only I was rich...

It was soooo hard to come back and go to work. But on Monday I had an appt to check my lining and Estrogen, and everything looked good! My lining was 10.2 and E2 was 2164 - which is so much better than for FET#1 (which was postponed because my lining wasn't think enough, but this time I am on a higher dosage of estrace) So, my FET will be next Tuesday. Now, I have to hope that my embryos survive the thaw and one (or two?) snuggle in for 9 months!

I had acupuncture this morning, which is so relaxing, and he actually recommended I try to exercise a little more to help improve my circulation.

Oh, and I've gained over 4 pounds in the past 5 weeks! I don't want to get my hopes up for fear of disappointment, but I would be so amazed and grateful if this worked...

No comments: