Wednesday, August 27, 2008

FET#2 yesterday

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was diligently relaxing and avoiding the computer (since the computer would tempt me to check on work stuff). Watching TV with 2 kitties on my lap is pretty nice on a Tuesday!

FET#2 went as well as could be hoped! I was scared that we were going to get there and none of my (3) remaining embryos survived the thaw. But when we got there (after 15 minute delay - don't they understand our bladders are full!?!?!), they told me they all survived!!!!

My RE did the transfer even though he is on paternity leave (his wife just had a baby on IVF#5), and he said my lining looked good. The embryologist said that 2 of the 3 (blasts) were "perfect" and 1 was not as good. (I have a picture - you can definitely tell the difference).

I did acupuncture before and after, and I am working from home today (and eating my pineapple with core) :-)

So, I have done everything I can do to make this work... yet I'm still not getting my hopes up... but oh, it would be soooooo nice if this worked.... please...

Beta is next Friday, Sept 5...

No comments: