Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm PREGNANT!!!!

Oh my God, oh my god... I am still shaking... I went in for my beta this morning at 7 am thinking it was pointless and a ridiculous waste of my time, money and blood... and they already called me back and told me my beta is... 514!!!!!

I am 10dp5dt and have had absolutely NO symptoms whatsoever. Not a single cramp or soreness in my bbs at all... seriously... I was so prepared for it to be negative I was making an appointment for Day 3 blood tests with my ob/gyn for next week and already sent all my medical records to CCRM for the phone consultation.

I hope and pray this one sticks (last April I had a chemical pregnancy at 5w2d)... I still haven't told DH or anyone yet... I told him it was going to be negative...

WOW

5 comments:

stacey said...

So.freaking.happy.for.you:o)))

Maria (MKC101103) said...

YYYEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!! I've been thinking about you the past few days. I can't wait to hear the updates in the coming days/weeks.

Hooray for another FET #2 success story!!!

theworms said...

I am so freaking happy for you!!!! Wishing you the Happiest and Healthiest 9 months. Snuggle in tight little one(s), mommy and daddy have hoped and wished for you forever and can't wait to meet you in 9 months.

YAY!!!!

MP1648 said...

Congratulations - I am really happy for you!!!

DefeatedinCanada said...

Did you have a viable pregnancy with this pregnancy? Would be interesting to know as I am 7dp5dt and no symptoms at all. We have been through the most difficult time these past 6 years. Too many failures to count (3 donor egg cycles with 2 different donors all failed with a MMC at 9 weeks, lots of chemicals, 4 failed surrogacy cycles with 2 different surrogates). Dr. suggested I try a fresh transfer. Nope, not feeling it this time at all. So sad.